Monday, June 6, 2016

Why Do I Have SO MANY CLOTHES?

Sometimes, I look through my clothes and try and get rid of them. I just don't need that many. And I have a lot more clothes than I think I need. Or even want, for that matter. I tend to live by a principle that if I get a new article of clothing, I get rid of one. At least, that's what I try to do. I got like three shirts the other day and I didn't get rid of anything...

...but I did today. So far, I've gotten rid of three things. Three things! That is, so far. I'm looking through my clothes because I just don't want too many. I feel happy when I get rid of things. It feels like I'm helping another person and maybe (yes, I am) helping myself. 

Thinking about looking through my clothes, it was a smart idea to look at my winter clothes during the summer. I was able to see and evaluate if I had worn it AT ALL that previous winter and if I hadn't? Bye. See you later. Or never, because, basically, I didn't find enough worth in it to wear it. 

It's a hard thing, sometimes, to get rid of things. There's a constant thought of - what if I use this? Or maybe - what if I really need this for something? I guess, though, if you haven't used it, why keep it? Someone else can use it - that's a way to help another person. 

Sharing is caring. Get rid of things you don't need.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment