Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Trees and Letters

Today, I found another favorite tree. My back PERFECTLY fit into it and I could hang out in the shade while still being warmed by the sun. What great joy that is! Apparently, there's a lot of good ones around here. And I found this article about how trees can make you overall feel better about life. There's something to say about that.

But, I found a new tree. I took a couple selfies with it. Awkward. But also? You'll get the joy of seeing one of those. What did I do after I found a tree? I wrote letters! 

Writing letters is absolutely one of my favorite things. It costs little to nothing and it brings joy to those around me. I'm currently writing letters to people working at camps over the summer. I have also been writing to people at my church. I think everyone needs a bit of joy in the their lives, especially when it comes in the form of a letter! 

One of my favorite websites to find people to write letters to is a place called More Love Letters. There's letter requests to write to people who need encouragement. What better way is there to bring joy than a letter? 

...maybe a cup of coffee...

Anyways, find a tree and write a letter. Sustain someone's life through giving joy. 

Peace.

PS - if you'd like a letter, hit me up. It could take years, but I'd love to write you. 
PPS - write someone else a letter. Spread the love.
PPPS - when writing your letters, to look classier, drink tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment