Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Use It

I'm a big fan of natural products. I'm also a fan of cheap products. Now, my love of the natural outweighs my love of the cheap. However, I have lots of products - shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, cleaning supplies, more - that I need to use. Yesterday, I was contemplating whether or not I should throw them away or use them. 

My ending thought - why throw them away when they will hurt the environment in the same way than if I didn't use them? I might as well use them.

Yes, I realize that they're not the total best for me. In fact, the change will be made to the natural when they're all gone. However, there's no point in throwing something out that can be useful (and I know I'm going to use it!). 

I think that's the key - if I'm going to use it, I shouldn't throw it away. However, I shouldn't be buying more and more things when I don't need them. It's about a balance - only buy things when you need them, only use things that you have.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment