Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ah, Seeds

Seeds are wonderful. They're like natures own little free gift to all of us! Clarify: I'm talking seeds we eat, not the planting kind. 

Currently, I'm making (or attempting to make) some sort of cupcakes without many things - sugar, eggs, flour (well, wheat flour), and I'm also attempting to add additional sources of protein. Protein is always something I have a lot of trouble getting into my food intake.

Anyways, seeds. In my muffin/cupcake things I have the following seeds: chia seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds. I also included coconut flakes for fun, as well as cacao nibs. I'm not really sure of the health benefits, only that they're really good for me. I think that's enough. =]. 

I'm thankful for seeds because they're a very natural source of protein that lets me get protein without having to cook meat. Meat cooking has been something that has always been hard for me, and I'm thankful that the Lord is now showing me other ways to get protein. Praise His name!

I'll update on the cupcake/muffins MAYBE when they're done. And I may put a photo up if I actually take one. I'm a mess and a half. I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment