Friday, September 9, 2016

Poshmark Life

Here's my new navy dress. Featured:
Febreeze on a bike. Because why not?
World.

I have news to tell you. I have an app that changed my shopping life (and that I can sell things on). It's a hot time. But really...

Poshmark. It's like an online thrift store! I'm so thankful. I get to sell my clothes and maybe buy something new. I'm a big fan of getting rid of things. 

Like a big fan.

Like one of the ones in an industrial building. I'm literally a fan.

Psych.

But I'm so excited about this! I've gotten two dresses that I absolutely really really like from this site and I can wear them often. How thankful I am! 

Anyways, in total I spent approximately 20 dollars for two dresses of VERY nice quality. It literally seems like they haven't been worn at all. So, I get to wear them and feel like I got away with something. I got away with looking like a fox and having classy shopping skills.
Here's my new green dress.

Go on Poshmark. Check it out. You should invest in the adventures of people trying to sell clothes. 

And then! When I can't sell the clothes I want on Poshmark, I'm going to send them off to thredUP. Basically, I don't believe in throwing clothes away and I believe everyone can use them. Maybe I'll write more about that later.

 Also, my kids and I went on a walk today with the school called the Freedom Walk. We walked to the fire station, thanked them for their service, and then headed back. We do this in order to remember 9/11 and what happened on that. We talked about 9/11 and that's always really healing and kind of weird...

Here's my kids. We cute.
...it's weird to think I was around when a major life event like that happened.

God works all things for good. Praise His name.

Peace.

Oh, also, if you'd like to come look throw my pile of clothes I'm trying to get rid of, contact me. I'd be more than happy to give you a discount (that's called free...). 

No comments:

Post a Comment