Saturday, September 24, 2016

Mom. Food. Love.

My lovely momma and a baby
bird we found this summer. She saved
him from getting ran over. 
My mom is so cool.

So cool.

She's a lovely soul that should live forever and for all eternity. And she will - with Jesus.

Today, she texted me and asked if I was home to be given food. See, the thing is, we don't like wasting food. Our family does believe in healthy food and being practical with it (a.k.a. giving it when we can't finish it). 

Oh my gosh, I got so much food. Good thing, too, as I was going to go grocery shopping and I always end up buying coffee and maybe two other things. This keeps me accountable to actually get what I need.

So, thanks, mom. You're the best. You sustain my body and my heart. You provide me with love and food, and that's more than enough.

Peace.

Life practical note you can take: if you have extra food that you have that you will not use, give it away. Don't throw it away when someone else could use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment