Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Library

When I was little, I watched a lot of Arthur. Like, a lot. Like all the Arthur episodes. That being said, Arthur enforced an attitude of going to the library in my brain. Don't believe me? Watch this.

So, if having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card, what can you do? Go to the library! You know, in my town, you just need a form of ID and a formal letter (with your address on it) to get a library card. 

THEN. You know what happens then?!
Here we are at the latte art contest. 

You get ALL the books. 

ALL the movies.

ALL the audiobooks.

ALL the happiness.

At the library, there's not a limit to the amount of books you can get. I asked once. I think that was the time I got 70 picture books...

...I read them all, too.

And then! After you get all the books, you get to read them. Or, at least, try to read them. I'm not the best reader in the world, but I try and that's what counts. 

Anyways, the other day, my dear friend, Josie, got a movie (Fried Green Tomatoes [this movie is the bomb]) from the library to watch. My dear friends, Prathibha, Junye, and Yingjie, got together, we pulled snacky snacks out of the fridge and cabinets, and had a movie night. Well, first, we went to a latte art contest and that was really neat. Local events are the best (and they're free, so that's super fly). Anyways. IT. WAS. WONDERFUL. All of it. What simple fun to sustain relationships, the library, and the world! 


Look! A movie night - brought to you from Sidney from Josie
from the library from the joy of the heart.
Anyways, go to the library. Get a card. Read a book. Watch a film.

OH. My favorite book? 

Picture - You Are Special by Max Lucado
Children Chapter - Once Upon A Marigold by Jean Ferris
Young Adult - Sold by Patrica McCormick
Series - Mark of the Lion Series by Francine Rivers

What's your favorite book? What about movie? 

Peace.

Oh, and shout out to Arrow Coffee for the Arte Del Latte Throwdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment