Friday, July 29, 2016

How Thrifty

Today, Yingjie and I went to the thrift stores around town. We found lots of dresses and earrings! It was a blast. 

At the current moment in time, I wish we had taken a picture together to commemorate the time together. I guess it's all memories now. Haha. LOL. All the funnies. 


Here's my new dress I got today. Isn't it lovely?
Featured in the back: my messy apartment.
But, we went to Salvation Army and Rockstar and Rogers. It was a beautiful time. I'm a big fan of thrifting because it uses things that have already been in use and also can help out local businesses. Local businesses are cool because they help out the town. Town is cool because it gives people places to live and work. People are cool because they're made in God's image. God is cool because all the reasons.

Also. Another great part of thrifting? Most everything has already been washed, so you don't have to worry about clothing shrinking after you get them! You can simply put them on and know how they're going to fit right away. 

Anyways, things are usually less expensive when you get them second-hand, but they work just as well. PLUS. Another benefit of shopping second-hand is this: usually, there's only one of the clothing article that you want in the store. Therefore, you're much more unique because of your one-of-a-kind clothing

Go thrifting. Save some money. Support local business. Make memories.

Peace.

Oh, also, I went hammocking today. That's not a real word, but it was real fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment