Friday, July 22, 2016

Tea

Happy honey ginger tea from my dear
friend, Cami. How good for your
tummy!
Tea
Tea is good for you and me.
Tea can make you feel free.
Won't you share some tea with me?

Tea is the bomb. Occasionally, during the summer, I stop drinking tea because it's super hot outside. I've started drinking it again (even though it's like 105 degrees outside [hello, Kansas]) and it makes my heart sing. There's all sorts of NATURAL benefits to tea. Here's some -->

1. Peppermint and matcha tea can help with waking up in the morning.
2. Fennel, peppermint, chamomile, and ginger tea are great for treating nausea.
3. Ginger and lemon tea are delightful helpers when you may need digestion help.
4. Green, peppermint, and nettle tea are great for helping with allergies. 

LIFE NOTE - eating locally made honey can also help with allergies (because the bee pollen is right from the environment and so it treats you naturally!). Oh! And you can add the honey to your tea.

A lovely cup of tea in a beautiful mug.
Thank you, Jacey, for the mug!
5. Green tea can help boost your metabolism.
6. Any sort of mint tea can help you get over all your random cravings (mint calms down your tummy).
7. Echinacea, elder flower, and white tea are great for helping with treating cold symptoms.
8. Mint and green tea help energize you (so you can take over the world!). 
9. Turmeric tea can help boost your immune system (and can help heal your gut!). 

Those are all the tea facts I have for this day. I'm gonna sit and drink my thai tea now. Here, learn about that tea here.

No comments:

Post a Comment