Saturday, July 30, 2016

Flower Progression

I don't know how much this idea has been put across, but I really REALLY appreciate plants and see a lot of beauty in them. Like, a lot. They make my heart sing. I wanted to share with you the progression of the flowers we planted last spring - from the beginning until now! 

Here we go.

Now, just a note, also. This is the pot that I planted with all the extra seeds. Life note? Don't put all the extra seeds in one pot. It gets to be a bit crazy.

Baby sprout! Do you see it? It's in the top left
of the plant (this was day two).
More sprouts! They're going towards the sun (day three).

They just kept coming up! This was day five. I love how
they go towards the sunlight. 
I took a break from picture taking for
about four days (weekend and then Mondays...).
Can you believe it? I cannot believe how quickly flowers grow!

Last week of school - Mr. Plant and I came home. I
know he looks peaceful, but he definitely spilled all over
 when I turned the corner. That wasn't the best time ever.

Mid-summer. There's a lot of plants here. I actually had to separate
Mr. Plant into two pots, mainly because there was FAR TOO MANY
 flowers in one pot. I wanted to give room for the roots to
take in all the nutrients they needed.

Today. The joyful day! The flowers have bloomed!
I have accomplished the Lord's work of cultivating
 land and bringing beauty. Thank you, Jesus, for making
flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment