Saturday, December 3, 2016

Let's Reuse AGAIN

See? There's a crack.
Hi.

I just have a small, happy life moment to share.

My lid to where I put my coffee grounds to make coffee in the mornings has been cracking. It's an old coffee container. You can see it at the bottom. See right for the lid. It was getting really sad and I didn't know what to do. 

Well, world. Today, I'm making banana bread. Well, right now. Sugar-free, egg-free, gluten-free, joy-filled banana bread. I added raisins! Y'all. The raisin container has the same sized lid as the coffee container! 
Same size.

I used all the raisins. Now I can use the lid.

I'm so excited. I know it's little, but it's something. 

I get to reuse it. Practically. And now my coffee won't go bad. My heart is happy.

Peace.

Y'all, time out. My refrigerator is singing again. That's weird.

Wait a second! Using this container over and over again is again reusing. I feel so cool and environmental. Thank goodness for helping out the world!
What a happy looking container! Of
course, there's The Office going in
the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment