Saturday, October 1, 2016

Local Business Love

I'm a big fan of local stores. Big fan. I think I've wrote about this before.

I don't know.
This is in my classroom. It talks about the benefit of
helping our world. Under this, we put different
environmental ideas that we talk about. We will all
make a difference together!

Anyways, I'm a big fan. I've been working on trying to sell my clothes online for quite a bit of time now. I keep looking through my closet and finding articles of clothing to get rid of weekly...

...and I think that's okay.

Anyways, I decided to take the clothes that I've been selling online to a local store today (Rockstar and Rogers/Home Fusion). Y'all. They bought my stuff! Not all of it, but most of it. If you want to know what I have left, look to the right on this site. There's my listings online. Hit that up (that's my ploy...muhahahahaha).

Anyways, I got rid of so many things AND I got store credit/a bit of cash.

I know, I know, I know. This isn't about money. But y'all - that's grocery and gas money. Not only that - locally, I get to help keep a business going. We both benefit and it's a win-win situation. Praise God.

Not only that. I got two new pairs of jeans with the store credit I got. And now? Now I can upcycle the pairs of jeans that I have that have holes in them.

It's a cycle. I like this cycle. It's a weird, healthy cycle.

Praise God.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment