Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Desk

I've been wanting to put this somewhere for a long time, but I haven't figured out where. However, I need to clean off my desktop, otherwise my brain will be shot.

I guess what I want to say is I've been learning a lot about myself this year. This past year, that is. And I am still learning what works well for me and what is harmful. I don't really have a post to say about what works and what doesn't, but I do want to say that what I have learned is okay.

I am okay.

And the way that my brain works? Yeah, that's okay, too.

I guess that's why this picture makes my heart happy. Because if Einstein had a brain and was a genius and did some of the same things as me, then I can do the same. 

I can be me.

Because being me is more than enough.

Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment