Sunday, October 2, 2016

Ice Cream Containers

Y'all. I have an issue.

Kind of.

I really, really, really like ice cream. A lot. Since I started just buying things I can recognize all the ingredients to, this has severely cut down on the types of ice cream I can eat. We can probably be thankful for that. Anyways, I've started buying Talenti Gelato because I can recognize all the ingredients (so I can be intentional about what is put in my body). Shoot, this stuff is the freaking bomb.

The only issue with this gelato? It comes in pints made of plastic. Good size for portions (no, I don't eat the whole thing at once), but a lot of plastic. So, I made a decision...
All the happy thoughts come from this color smoothie,
a blue and white dress, and a happy gal.

I reuse it! Now, I reuse these containers for many different purposes. Not to say I have a lot of these containers. 

I do.

I like ice cream.

Anyways, I'm using them right now to store my crystalized ginger, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and other things that I've found in the bulk section. I'll made a post on the bulk section from the store sometime. That's my jam.

But, all that to say, I reuse them. Today, after months of knowing I could do this, I made a smoothie that was the portion I needed so I didn't waste any of it. I have a tendency to make a smoothie twice as big as I need, therefore I'm not hungry for the rest of the day.

ANYWAYS. Sid, calm down your thoughts. Okay, calm.

Today I made a smoothie. And, would you believe it, it fit in the gelato container! I am so cool. I was so excited to be able to have somewhere to put my smoothie that had a LID (I spill all the things) and I could take it with me.

I'm so cool. I like reusing. It helps the earth and is practical. And, plus, I have no need to buy any more containers to hold things because the store is doing that. 

Praise God.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment