Friday, October 28, 2016

Thank You, Lynda and Cooper

Look! A wrapped wedding gift.
So, my sister got married a little over a month ago to Cooper. I have the thrill in my soul. There were a couple really grand parts to this, but I benefited a bit in this way: I was gifted all the gift bags/tissue paper from their gifts.

I know, I know, this seems like a small deal, but listen here: now I can attend all the weddings and have bags for days! Wedding days, that is.

So, anyways, I was packing a wedding gift tonight because I have a wedding coming in a couple weekends and I want to feel prepared for some part of life. Some part, maybe not all. I'm apparently not organized and that's more than okay. Not sure on that? Check out this post. I wrote it a couple days ago.


Bags and tissue paper for daaaaaaays.
So, I packed a wedding gift. I used tissue paper and a bag from my sister's wedding. A lot of time, we don't reuse as much as we could. Look around! What can you reuse instead of buy? It'll help you sustain the world (and, maybe, your bank account).

Remember - the less things we buy, the less things that need to be made, then less materials that need to be used in the world, therefore causing us to be able to help out the world more and more.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I love saving gift bags and tissue paper! I have hoards after my own wedding :) Why buy new tissue paper just to crumple it up for a gift bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's so helpful to use what you have and not waste on what you don't need. Be practical. =].

      Delete