Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Oh, the Library

Drink a cup of coffee with your books.
Free fun for all.

I signed up for the summer reading program at my local library. If you don't know how cool that makes me, go watch an episode of Arthur and come back. Anyways, as an adult, I still get prizes and get encouraged to read!

You see, being a teacher, I thought I was above motivation driven by getting a prize. Nope. I'm not above that. 

Anyways, my only encouragement is to check out your local library. And maybe get eight books on history that you may never read. But, alas, you must try. 


Lynda and I took this in Ireland 
this past week.
I did that.

I got eight books. 

Peace.

OH. NO. Another free way of sustaining friendships and a love of learning. I'm going to host a reading and tea party. I'll post more about that later. That's how this post relates.

No comments:

Post a Comment