Friday, June 16, 2017

Collapsible Cup?

My. Cup. Collapses.

Here's my bomb cup.
And I'm really fond of it! Weekly, I bring my own cup to church (to cut down on disposable use and by classy as all get out). When my family went over to Ireland this past week, I wish I had a cup so I didn't use disposables during all the happy coffee times.

Alas, no cup. I made lots of coffee cup trash.

When I came back, I talked about making one purchase. This cup! Well, not this exactly. Just something like it so I can keep it in my bag and forget about it and then remember I have it and save the world.

Anyways, check my super cool cup out.

I used it at the coffee shop today and the lady thought it was the neatest thing ever! She was scared that pouring coffee into it would cause it to melt. Nope. This jazzy jazz is made of silicon. That's sand. I think. I googled it on the google at one time. And then my adorable cup of coffee came to hang out with me while I read my Bible.


Here's an Ireland photo.
Also, other life notes. My basil plant and mint plant have been growing lots and lots over the past couple of weeks and I'm quite the excited to add mint to tea. Maybe I'll make homemade pesto. Maybe I'll be the best chef ever.

Hmm. Also, I'm trying out veganism for the next while because it sounds fun. I realize that I probably need more hobbies because that sounds so fun. But I've tried new foods! Jicama, amaranth, fennel, portabella mushroom, hmmm...probably other things, but whatever. I like all the new foods. 

I enjoy my cup.

Life is lovely.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment