Monday, June 19, 2017

Protein

For the majority of me living my 'adult life', I have struggled to eat protein. I don't like to cook meat and beans weren't something we really ate growing up...and even when did, I picked them out of my food. I'm not a picky eater, just a sophisticated eater. =]. 

Anyways, for the next couple of months, I'm trying out veganism. My only real thing to hold me back was protein, but I don't really eat meat or eggs, so there's two sources that I don't have as is. I really eat a ton of fruit and veggies, and I've been wanting (okay, not really...maybe need?) to cut of dairy to test if I'm sensitive. 

But I found this lovely chart! So join me in finding joy in it. I made lentils last night (they're fantastic). I find loads of happiness in seeds. And in tofu.

Also, find joy in this - there is protein in lots and lots of vegetables. Google it. Then watch Forks Over Knives and let's have a conversation about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment