Saturday, July 1, 2017

One More Box

So, I'm continually checking over my apartment to get rid of more and more things. Well, to find homes for more and more things. I don't prefer to live with anything that I don't find beautiful or useful. Let me tell you: I'm to the layer of my jazzy jazz (also known as stuff) where it's sentimental. It's useful. It's...a lot. Like, less than I've had in the past, but still much more than one needs to live.

Today, I look through my boxes again. Specifically, I looked through my knitting box and art box. Maybe I have more than one art box. Maybe not. I don't need to tell you how many I have. 

Three. I have three art boxes. One for paint, one for randoms, and one as a giant paint box. BUT. That's three less than I had. 

That's right. I had six. Yikes. That's a lot of art supplies.

Now, yes, I know...I know. If I were to use all of those, they wouldn't be wasteful. They would be taking up space. But, alas, they did! They took up meaningless space that could be meaningful. Anyways, I looked through my art box again.

And I found lots of things to get rid of! I pulled out each item and thought to myself, "Have I used this/will I be using this?" If the answer is no, the next question occurs, "Does this bring me joy?"

Let's just saw I just have half a box of random art supplies left. That doesn't take away paint - paint is in a different category because that is useful. I will use it. I may have used some just a week ago.

Anyways, there's my long post about searching through one more box.

OH. Yes, and I looked through my knitting box today. I found that I had five things of yarn. Will I use that? No. I found two that I know I will use. Everything else? A new home will be found.

All the happy things. Thanks for reading. For your time, here's a picture of me with honeycomb from my pop.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment