Monday, July 3, 2017

Bulletproof Coffee

Hi.

I've been drinking coffee lately.


Look at my lovely coffee.
Come drink a cup with me.
Someone just shot off some intense fireworks outside.

It's almost the 4th.

Anyways, I've been drinking a version of Bulletproof Coffee. Since I'm trying out veganism, I'm avoiding animal products. Therefore, although most Bulletproof Coffee has butter in it, I haven't been including it. So, to start, who do you make it?

Make a cup of coffee. Good coffee. None of the most terrible coffee that is weak, as no one likes weak coffee. The stronger, the better. Unless it's like syrup - that's a problem.

Anyways, to make Bulletproof Coffee you put two parts butter, one part coconut oil (I say these are tablespoons because I don't measure). One cup of coffee. Then you put it all together and blend it! And then it's done. 

That's it. 

Oh, wait. You drink it. And feel happy.

What are the benefits of this? It keeps you full and gives you energy! Because of the fat in the drink, you stay full for longer. AND depending on the type of fat you eat, it's good for your body. Research that. Be wise. Hate on sugar, not on fat. 

Anyways, I'll sit here and be full and have my energy. Here's more information if you want it. 

Have a lovely day.

Peace.

Here's a good article my mom sent me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment