Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I LOVE MY JOB.

Encourage and uplift always.
You never know who needs it.
I LOVE MY JOB.
I HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD.
I LOVE CHILDREN.
I GET TO WORK WITH CHILDREN.
THE LORD BE PRAISED.

Have I mentioned I love my job? I do. I really do. I think it's the best blessing that I've ever been given. I cannot believe that God put me in a place where I get to serve and be a blessing and be used as His vessel. My heart has trouble comprehending the joy of it all. 

Help always. Never give up on a child.
Literally. I get so excited I can't do anything. 

Teaching is what I'm supposed to do. Now that I'm back in the classroom, I know for sure.

I love kids.

I like the chance I get to sustain them.

And teach them.

And love them. Well.

Peace.

PS - Today we learned about the phrase, "Everyone is worthy of love and respect." Think on that. What do you think? Yes? No? Why? 

PPS - Why is a very important and hard question to ask. I think it's a grand idea to ask it every once and a while.
Why I teach - that 'me too' made all
 the difference for my heart today.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much. You are so full of joy and talent. Those kids are lucky to have you. Your sis. Lynda

    ReplyDelete