Tuesday, August 30, 2016

All The Friendly Reminders

I love my kids. They bring joy to my 
heart.
This is your friendly reminder that if you are getting rid of paper, you can recycle it. 

If you are getting rid of a plastic bottle, you can recycle it. 

If you are breaking down boxes, you can recycle that cardboard.

If you are using glass bottles (or the food you have is in a glass container), you can recycle that container.

If you are opening containers full of jazzy jazz, you can most likely recycle that container.

Let's recycle things.

Also, friendly reminder - find joy in your job. There's always something to find joy about. 

3 comments:

  1. What do you do if your city doesn't recycle glass??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my heart full of sadness. Is this real life?! I would check locally to see if any businesses take glass off to be recycled. After that, I would also check to see where the nearest location is. It never hurts to ask!

      Delete
  2. Junction City doesn't recycle glass either. I had to take mine to Fort Riley by the PX.

    ReplyDelete