Saturday, September 23, 2017

Homemade Mouthwash

I like to brush my teeth. If I didn't, I wouldn't be able to take cool pictures like this smiling.

So, I use a bamboo toothbrush, I make my own toothpaste, I use floss that I get for free, but mouthwash. I haven't had that in quite a long time.

I found a recipe today for homemade mouthwash! Again, I haven't made it. But I'm going to post it here so that I can find it later.

1 cup distilled water
1 tsp baking soda
5 drops peppermint oil
1 drop lemon oil
3 drops thieves oil

Anyways. Steps.

1. Mix together water and making soda. Shake vigorously until soda is dissolved.
2. Carefully add oils.
3. Adjust to taste.
4. Use so your teeth are the best.

And that's it! This is what I'm going to be doing tomorrow and putting in my old apple cider vinegar bottle.

Peace.

Here's my source.

I found another recipe!

12 oz. purified water
2 Tbs 3% hydrogen peroxide
2-3 drops peppermint oil
Optional: small pinch of pure stevia

1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Shake.
3. Use.

Source.

*I made the first recipe today (9/24). It. Is. Awesome. I would highly recommend it. Please do that. You can be cool like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment