Saturday, April 8, 2017

New Clothing Goal

I have a new goal! I'm really excited about my new goal. Like, really excited. Probably too excited. BUT. I want to just have enough clothes that I wear everything between loads of laundry/everything fits in the closet. 
Why am I so excited about this?

I think I'm too excited about this. But, oh my goodness, I have so many clothes. And I've been getting rid of them forever and forever. Well, for like the last two years. I found three more things to get rid of tonight (a pair of socks, a tank top, three t-shirts to repurpose [this counts as one]). I'm so excited. 

Anyways, I have to figure out a way to be more aware of what I like to wear and what I'm just holding onto. 

Maybe my goal will be that I eventually have a capsule wardrobe. But I think I like lots of colors too much for that. 

Maybe I'll make my goal to have under 100 articles of clothes (a pair of shoes counts as one!). I don't know.

There's my thoughts. I'm far too excited. I should probably be sleeping.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment