Sunday, April 9, 2017

Lilacs and Love

"God is the best florist," was my constant thought while smelling lilacs and taking some cuttings for my apartment. "He knows how to arrange them in the perfect way," I thought to myself as I tried to arrange my cuttings into a vase.



I'm amazed by how God is so practically beautiful. Not only flowers show beauty, but they also bring a sweet fragrance. My heart is content. 

I really enjoy flowers, but I never buy them. Never. And, honestly, I never have them around my apartment (except the ones I'm growing). It wasn't until yesterday, when my mom told me where I could cut some, did I think of cutting them myself.

What a simple, practical, and lovely thing to do to bring happiness in your life! Jesus has made the flowers - we should take joy and enjoy them. 

Go cut some flowers for yourself and brighten up your home. 

Peace.

Also, if God takes care of the flowers of the field and dresses them, He can take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment