Sunday, October 1, 2017

Shoes?

I walked out of my apartment today. Locked the door. Looked down. Noticed something odd.

I had forgotten my shoes.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

Oh yes. An excuse not to wear shoes.

You see, despite what all humans think, shoes are not essential to existence. Unless you step on something that could hurt you.

That would be bad.

Anyways, there's this thing called grounding that talks about connecting you to the earth and the electricity of the earth. Here's some information about it.  I'm not really sure how I feel about it, besides the fact that it gives me an excuse to wear no shoes outside.

Anyways, I wore no shoes tonight to hang out with my friend Kristin. I planned lessons barefoot. Ate tofu barefoot. Took over the world barefoot. And graded tests barefoot.

Basically, best day ever.

Also, I would like to write you a letter. Please let me know if you'd like to receive a letter.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment